Val-Ed Initiatives designs & delivers customized values education trainings for Adults (Teachers, Employees, Working Professionals etc.) using techniques that engage participants & encourage intrinsic reflection on values system i.e., thoughts, behavior & actions.
An example of this is ‘India 2020’ is an intense yet fun, big group game which is designed to playfully engage & mindfully challenge participants towards the goal of a Developed India i.e., India 2020 requiring participants to deeply reflect on personal values & changing of perception & behavior to WIN in work & life.
India 2020 is customized as per organizations and is perfect to infuse employees with organizational values experientially & embed them into their thinking & behavior.
How does this work
This game requires application of knowledge of various fields like Production, Quality Management, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Public Relations, Negotiation, Law, etc.
Game requires assessment & taking advantage of policies like Demonetization, Swach Bharat Abhiyaan, Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao, etc. which play a key role in the development of every city.
Why Game Based Learning Works
- Game Based Learning programs are non-fearful, non-anxious & excellence based atmospheres to play, win & learn.
- Research has proven ‘Values Designed Games’ have one of the highest engagement & learning rates.
- Through an intense, strategy driven & team based play, Values Designed Games helps participants learn why & how to model right thinking, attitudes & behaviours in different situations & people.
- Games provide each participant with deeply personalized learnings.
Why is This Needed
- Game Based Learning Programs help participants reflect on their own core values & their adherence to it
- To increase levels of understanding, teamwork, humility, respect, creativity & innovation in participants
- To challenge pre-conceived notions & allow participants to reinvent themselves as per situations
- To help participants collaborate & learn from each other and forge a stronger professional & personal bond
This has been an eye opening experience, I have never had so much fun & challenge at the same time. I have realized that what I thought I was following & what I actually followed are so different. My greatest takeaway has been learning to collaborate before competing.
I am very happy to have engaged with the immensely creative team of Val-Ed for this program for our teachers. They have customised this as per our school’s requirements & I saw my teacher’s inspirational leadership & camaraderie come to light in the game. The in-game reflections were very helpful in refining their thought process & I can see immediate changes in their approach to their work.
Get updates about our next sessions